Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The (not so) Epic Countdown to 'Riddick: Rule The Dark'

So, Katee's newest film and big screen debut (we think), Riddick is hitting theatres on September 6th, 2013, and TeamSPank is really super jazzed about it. I mean, I'll probably go and see this film at least twice, which is two times more than I ever see anything at the movie theatre (with the exception of the X-Men films, until they killed Professor Xavier and created a nemesis for life out of KeikeyaSpank). Some Spanks might even see it FIVE TIMES (but can't make any promises).

Anyway, since this is a REALLY BIG DEAL, we decided to do a fun little countdown to Riddick to get all of you excited about it, too. So, let's get it started:



Reason #30: This isn't about vampires and werewolves. I don't really think I need to explain this.

3 comments:

  1. Pull on you spanks and go rent Halloween: Resurrection (2002) for big screen Katee or heads will roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen it. Obviously, I can't see it on the big screen, anymore. It's the big screen debut of Katee in a movie that spanks will get to see in theatres. How's that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Halloween 8, as have most other spanks, but I'll be honest, I thought it was straight to DVD. I just looked it up and it was on almost 2,000 screens nation wide so fine, she has been on the big screen before. This is still WAY bigger and we are all looking forward to seeing her on that aforementioned big screen!!

    ReplyDelete