Friday, August 23, 2013

The (not so) Epic Countdown to Riddick: Reason #13

Katee Sackhoff is Second on the Cast List!

This is a very big deal! Katee's name is second ONLY to Vin Diesel, which makes sense since he's Riddick and it's a movie about Riddick. But as a Spank, seeing Katee's name second basically means that this movie is completely about her. She's the star, her's is the most important character. With all the men, all the many mercenary-type characters, the people who made this film decided that Dahl was the next most important character after Riddick AND they decided to cast Katee in the role. I mean, we're just buzzing over this, really. Look, even IMDB has her listed second, just after Diesel:




Okay, upon further inspection, I discovered that Katee isn't always listed second in the credits, and might not even be second in the official credits that will role when the movie ends. But I like ....don't care? IMDB is the only thing most people pay attention to, anyway. So, whatever, as far as I'm concerned, no matter what list you try to show me, she's second. Which, as we discussed above, is basically first. 

1 comment:

  1. SECONDED!

    haha I couldn't help it. but I do totally agree. In this case, second might as well be first and as long as she is second on my IMDB page that is all that matters!

    ReplyDelete