Thursday, August 29, 2013

The (not so) Epic Countdown to Riddick: Reason #8

Katee is Basically the Only Woman in a Big Group of Men

Aside from the usual, feminist concerns I would have in regards to there only being one female character to every, like, twenty male characters, I am actually kind of excited that it's basically just Katee in this one. She is one of the few actors I know who can totally pull it off. Frankly, one Katee Sackhoff is worth thirteen normal women; I have no doubts that she holds her own in this flick and does incredible justice to the (almost) only female character in this movie. You can't change society over-night, but you can totally rise to the occasion and prove to the world that you are so much more than the token female character. I just know that Katee is going to be so spectacular in this film and that people are going to be saying things like, "Forget about everything else, let's talk about Dahl! WHOA!"

No comments:

Post a Comment