Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Car Keys and More Vid Interviews

POSTED BY:  MaxiSpank

Yo guys - has anyone seen my car keys?

OMG I'm going to be so late! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, the third part of the EW interview, (the one with the Come FrakMeBoots, extensions, oil & cleavage) , is now online.

You can see the whole interview at the Katee Vid Interviews page on this site.
Katee Sackhoff on corsets: "I think I like confining wardrobe".
Such a funny munchkin.

Oh one more thing - we've had to activate the word censors at the TeamSpank Forum because the language has been getting a little out of hand. I think you'll find that the censored words aren't quite the ones you'd expect though. (Let's just say that the 'original' Starbuck actor doesn't get off lightly).

TeamSpank HQ - cyberhome to
the loyal, the devoted and the immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment