Monday, April 27, 2009

KateeSackhoff.com

POSTED BY: nospank 
 
Hello SPankers.

I am in the process of working with your team leader to bring you all Katee's first ever OFFICIAL website.

I'm not going to spill the beans on anything, but I will tell you that there is a fan club section of the site and plenty of goodies for all of you.

I thought it only fair to come here and keep you all posted on the progress of the site as not only are you people hardcore Katee Sackhoff fans, but Maxi threatened me with bodily harm if I did not comply. (ok that last part isn't true, but she did invite me here to share with y'all)

Anyways, if I find the time I'll mosey on over here every once in awhile and keep everyone updated.

We recently re-acquired Katee's Myspace page and started up her Facebook page. Yes they are OFFICIAL, no she doesn't go on there a whole helluva lot. The girl doesn't have the time to be on the internet like us computer nerds. Thus I'm the one who has been updating it.

Hope you like 'em!

I'm working on getting her a little more interactive with the Myspace and Facebook, so we'll see. I think the website may be all she has time for though.

We're looking to have the site up and running for the public by June of this year.

Again, I'll keep everyone here updated and let you know when we have an official release date.

That's about it for now.

Last but not least, Katee values her privacy and I ask that all of you please respect that, as I'm sure you have and will continue to do.

Until next time SPankers...

No comments:

Post a Comment