Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sorry Excuse for a SpankBlog

POSTED BY:  MaxiSpank 
Disclaimer: This blog is not my finest hour. It really has nothing going for it whatsoever. Not that any of my previous efforts have been much chop, but this one is really weak sauce.

Well then, there is no earth-shattering news to divulge, so I thought I'd make a weirdie-emo jigsaw puzzle instead (see below). My apologies. What can I say? I had a massive brain explosion when I added the jigsaws to the site. You've gotta admit though, they are pretty damn relaxing to do.

Oh Oh Oh!!! I remembered something worth passing on - everyone in the planet is being cojoled invited to participate in DJ's phenomenal poll: TeamSpank Awards: The Sackhoff. If every living soul in the Northern Hemisphere (and most countries in the Southern Hemisphere) does not participate in that (admittedly sensational) poll, I think DJ is going to top herself. So have a heart - do it for her. Take one for the team. (I think DJ is even trying to solicit a vote from my dog). Speaking of polls, there is also a new SpankPoll on the main site. This one is entitled "The best thing about The Last Sentinel was...." It's a far less accomplished effort than DJ's poll, but still possibly cathartic for anyone who seen that sublime cinematic achievement.


This is a terrific new interview with Katee (from early Feb 2009). Good to know that she is in good health and still multi-tasking during her interviews. That girl hasn't changed a bit.

There are a couple of skerricks of news I guess. The Sackhoff appeared in Nip/Tuck and BSG this week, so that was good times for the Spankers. Apparenlty her tragically brief Law & Order appearance was also re-aired in the States. (Pfff wasn't that a fizzer? I thought she was gonna be in the whole fucking thing)! Anyway, some saint has uploaded Katee's Nip/Tuck scenes to YouTube. Woohoo!


Lookin' a million bucks there. I'm kinda glad she's only doing a few epis of 'Nip' though. As shows go, it seems pretty bloody ridiculous. Still that doesn't make much difference to the Spankers, who, as we all know, will watch Katee Sackhoff in anything. (The person who uploaded that vid should be knighted or something).
So yo, if by some weird fluke one of The Sackhoff's pubicists stumbles across this can you please leak some little tidbits of info about if the new show is gonna be picked up, cause I for one can't hack the bloody suspense. I'm far more concerned about that than if I'm gonna have to hock my car to pay my next tax bill. I think I'd rather be forced into riding a skateboard around than to hear that Lost & Found got the flick.

So here's the jigsaw puzzle. I recommend the 240 classic cut, for the full cathartic experience. Happy times. Or not.



... oh forgive me. I forgot where I was for a minute there. Not because of the jigsaw (although that is pretty distracting), but because a person that I know in real life was doing a very saucy sex scene on a TV show. That's far more information than you ever want to know about someone you go to the pub with. So anyway, apologies again for my crappy thread-bare blog. I really need more hard facts to work my brand of bullshit with. Join us Spankers over at The Treehouse if you've got nothing better to do. (Actually, it would be a pretty pathetic state of affairs if you didn't have something better to do with your life than hang at the Treehouse).

Well I'm done for now thankfully. Spank hard, Spank often.

Maxi

No comments:

Post a Comment