Sunday, February 1, 2009

Robot Katee

POSTED BY:  MaxiSpank
Robot Chicken Shit

I watched me some Robot Chicken the other day and as I was seeing some of Katee Sackhoff's contributions, I started to notice an interesting trend. What with being bored and an insomniac and on holidays, I thought I'd use my time a bit more constructively and so I began a closer analysis of the dialogue spoken by Katee in her many incarnations on Robot Chicken. I've attached some examples. Can you see what I'm seeing? .....

warning - juvenile content below (even by Spank standards).

...Hold on a sec. Some saint (who I may or may not know something about) uploaded this Katee/Robot Chicken highlight reel to YouTube. Nice moves.



Here we go then. Let's study at some of Katee's Robot Chicken dialogue....

Rabbits on a Roller Coaster - Season 3 Epi 3

  • Frakking Galactica (as Starbuck)
    "Sorry I'm late guys, I was just having arnal sex in the locker room".
  • Turbo Teen (as Pattie)

    [while shagging in back seat of car]

    Pattie:"Oh yeah. OH YEAH! Do me Alex. DO ME! Alex do me - COME ON!
    Alex I'm worried."
    Alex:"You afraid Brett's gonna find out his girl's cheating on him with his best friend?"
    Pattie:"No stupid. I'm worried our sex stains won't come out of those leather seats. Hahahaha.
    I LOVE being a slut!"
Help Me - Season 4 Episode 1
  • Am I Needed Upstairs? (as Julie)


    BFF's hubby: "You know Julie, you never got a tour of the house".
    Julie: "You're right. Hahaha". [They go upstairs and shag].
    Julie: "Woooooooooooo". [Then they get busted].
    Julie: "My clothes just fell off". [Then their condom breaks, Trojan Man arrives on the scene & other shit happens].
  • Pre-Pubescent Alien Whore (as Diane, a lesbian)

    (The voice Katee uses in this one is funny as all hell. I had no clue that it was her there for a minute).


    Diane:"Tina are you really bi-sexual, because I get a feeling I never had a chance?"
    Tina:"Oh I am very bisexual Dianne.... [Then they make out].
    Diane:[while making out] "Mmmm mmmmmm mmm.... Oooh!"
    [Then Diane gets her head blown off].
P.S. Yes, In That Way - Season 4 Epi 6

  • My Black Cherry is Gone (as Bitch Puddin')

    (You really have to see this one to get a solid grasp}.

    Dude:"I'd NEVER take anyone's black cherry without their consent!"
    Bitch Puddin':"Mmmmmmmmmmm. That's not what I heard".......
    ....I heard she left home because her daddy took her black cherry".
  • 2,400 Footlong Sandwiches(as a whore)
    Whore:"Hand jobs, five dollars. Get your hand jobs, five dollars!"
  • Our Newest Member, Calvin (as Scarlett)
    Scarlett:[After a geek soldier arrives]. "I think we should cancel our 'who gets to fuck the new guy first' contest."
    So there you go. Typecast as an animated slut. I never even realised up until now that it was possible for voice-over actors to get typecast.
    That show is funny as hell.
More on Katee's contributions at the Robot Chicken Wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment