Monday, May 12, 2008

Upcoming Katee Interview & Other Crap

POSTED BY:  MaxiSpank
 
SwimSpank has just snerched some interesting news for us - Katee will be appearing on the Jimmy Kimmel show on Friday, May 23. You can get tickets if you'll be around LA then. (Bad luck if you live in Sydney).

A few months ago, Katee appeared on this show and revealed to the world that her nickname was "LittleSpank". Thus, TeamSpank was born. I wonder what pearls of wisdom she'll come out with this time. And I wonder if that Kimmel dude will perve at Katee's tits the whole time, this time around as well. Here's a little refresher...


In other news, there's been a new addition to the Collarbone family. This one is entitled "Mutiny on 'The Ship of Sweaty Arms'". Outstanding.

For the the Treehouse Dwellers, DJ and I have been going nuts adding skins and banners, basically because we are both procratinating about doing things we actually get paid for in the real world. DJ has come up with some great banners for a few of the skins and if you ask nicely , she might add some to the ones that haven't been done yet. The imac skin is a winner. Good times. (You change them in the forum on the bottom left of your screen - there's a little select box).

If you haven't signed up to the TeamSpank Treehouse, it's about time you did. It's the place to be if you are a Katee S fan - there are people there 24/7 gossiping away about Katee and life in general. It's pretty pathetic really. No wonder Katee Sackhoff thinks her fans are a pack of freaks. I often think this to myself and when I get disheartened, I try to remind myself that this is a woman who "loves to gut fish" - then I don't feel quite so creepy. Katee seriously should be in therapy for that sicko little fetish of hers. Fish? Guts? It makes Fats' collarbone thing seem pretty fuckin' pedestrian.

BTW, if you do happen to have some bizarre, sicko Katee Sackhoff fetish, then the Treehouse is definitely the place for you. Someone came in yesterday - a straight married woman with 2 kids - and announced to the rest of us that she had a serious Katee foot fetish. (Strictly barefeet though). She backed this barefoot fetish up with hard photographic evidence. This seemed very run-of-the-mill to the rest of us, who hear riveting stories - on a daily basis - about Katee's 'intense jawline' and perfectly formed collarbone. Not to mention the 'Incredible Inflatable Cleavage' and the 'Magical Expression Zone' between Katee's eyes. Poor Katee Sackhoff, having to deal with sicko freaks like us. Don't judge us harshly Katee - remember you "love to gut fish" and you are a Natalie Portman fan-girl, so you must get it a bit.

Finally, in news of interest to no-one except perhaps my mother, I would like to report that I just removed a blackened and smoky quiche from the oven, that I completely forgot was in it. Doh! My mother is currently spitting blood in my direction, as she wanted to take it to her friend's place for lunch tomorrow. If Teamspank HQ or the Treehouse suddenly ceases to exist, this would be because my mother has murdered me in a fit of burned quiche rage, and I am dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment